Huntsman Law works with both landlords and tenants providing legal advice and representation in relation to tenancy issues in British Columbia.
The rights and obligations for landlords and tenants in a tenancy relationship in British Columbia are governed by the Residential Tenancy Act. It is very important to understand your rights and obligations both before entering into, and during, a tenancy relationship so that you can take steps to best achieve the outcomes you desire.
Services provided by Huntsman Law in this practice area include:
- Residential Tenancy Disputes and Residential Tenancy Branch Hearings
- Judicial Reviews in British Columbia Supreme Court
- Advising on the Residential Tenancy Act and Regulations
- Negotiations between landlords and tenants
- Recovery for damages to residential accommodation
- Tenancy disputes related to Mobile Homes
- Drafting and negotiating residential leases
- Human Rights
*Denotes An Association of Law Corporations
**Denotes Noah J. Ross Law Corporation